Infant Mortality - Fetal Death Records
Rhode Island Numbers
Infant, Neonatal, Perinatal and Maternal Deaths 1973 to 2010
- Infant deaths are those that occur
within the first year of life.
- Neonatal deaths are infant deaths that occurred prior to the 28th day of life.
- Late Fetal deaths, refers to fetal deaths of 28 weeks or more
- Early Infant deaths occur after birth but before the seventh day of life.
- Maternal deaths to pregnant women or to women within 42 days of the end of a pregnancy related to or aggravated by the pregnancy. more