Family Visiting Information for Parents
Start enjoying the benefits of Family Visiting. Join other families like you who want to give their babies the best possible start.
What We Do
Our Family Visitors will give you
- Free tips to help your baby grow up healthy
- Free prenatal support and help with infants and toddlers
- Free help with managing your busy life
- Easy ways to connect and share with other moms
We will visit you at home or anywhere in your community. Every visit is about supporting you and your baby to develop and grow up healthy. Depending on what you want and need, we could:
- Answer questions you didn’t get to ask your doctor, or were too nervous to ask—like about breastfeeding, safe sleeping, how to calm a fussy baby, and more.
- Help you meet immediate needs, like housing or heating assistance
- Help you support your child as she plays, grows, and learns
- And much more!
What You Should Do
Family Visiting is available to every Rhode Island pregnant woman and parent with a child up to age three. To learn more or set up a meeting with a Family Visitor: