Information for Pharmacy Professionals
What you should do
To Get licensed
To Stay Licensed
- Pharmacists must follow the continuing education requirements listed in the pharmacy regulations more
- Pharmacy Technicians must notify the Board of Pharmacy if they change the pharmacy branch at which they work and must reapply if they wish to work for a different pharmacy.
What we do
- Review applications for the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination (MPJE) to ensure that they are complete and forward a recommendation to the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy.
- Send new applicants a hard copy of all the Pharmacy and Drug laws and regulations that they are required to know as a study guide.
- Issue licenses after receiving results of any qualifying examinations.
- Perform investigations into investigations of professional misconduct and advise the State Board of Pharmacy on recommendations.