Board of Pharmacy
To protect the public and assure the highest practice and professional standards in the field of pharmacy.
What we do
- Issue pharmaceutical licenses to qualified pharmacy professionals, owners and constrolled substance distributors;
- Evaluate and approve pharmacy education programs;
- Set standards for pharmacy practice;
- Approve of licensure exams;
- Conduct audits of pharmacy professionals to ensure they have met their continuing education requirements.
- Inspect facilities that use or sell controlled substances including: pharmacies, analyticial laboratories, research facilities and methadone clinics.
- Investigate complaints and conduct hearings upon charges calling for licensee discipline; (more)
- Disseminate information that will allow the pharmacy profession to provide safe, effective pharmacy services to the public.
Recently Submitted Meeting Minutes