Center for Health Data and Analysis and Public Health Informatics
Leads, supports and coordinates the acquisition, provision and use of clear, accurate and appropriate data and analyses. These activities should inform and drive public health program and policy decisions through internal and external partnerships.
- Manage and develop effective and useful health datasets and systems;
- Standardize data management, procedures and quality throughout the Department of Health;
- Provide and coordinate analytic capacity throughout the Department of Health;
- Expand dissemination of information;
- Build the quantity and effectiveness of mutually beneficial internal and external partnerships;
- Assure that Center for Health Data and Analysis services and products are effective and timely and result in a high level of customer/partner satisfaction.
Programs within the Center
Hospital Data Program
Rhode Island Violent Death Reporting System (RIVDRS)