Worksite Wellness Program
To improve the health of workers in small to medium sized business through addressing issues of nutrition, obesity, smoking, physical activity, and other "wellness" initiatives.
What We Do
- Provide Rhode Island businesses access to a personal Worksite Wellness Coordinator to help achieve national standards for a successful worksite wellness program.
- Help form a company wellness team, collect data, create annual health goals, design and implement appropriate health promotion programs.
- Evaluate the program results
- Provide information, and corporate solutions for worksite wellness issues including:
- Breastfeeding for employees more
- Smoking Cessation more
- Injury Prevention
- Access to Healthcare
- Screenings (blood pressure, cholesterol, mammograms, etc.)
- Work with Farm Fresh Rhode Island to offer Veggie Box Fridays at businesses. This allows employees to pick up boxes of fresh, locally grown produce each week at their workplaces for a fee.