Drinking Water State Revolving Loan Fund
To assist public water systems in ensuring safe drinking water by providing a financing mechanism for infrastructure projects.
What We Do
- The Rhode Island Drinking Water Revolving Fund is currently accepting Green Project Reserve Project Priority List Applications.
- Utilize federal capitalization grant money awarded to the state to provide an infrastructure funding account from which assistance is made available to public water systems
- Develop a priority system for funding projects based on three criteria from the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Rank the projects for how well they meet the established priorities.
- Recommend funding of projects based on priority ranking.
- Conduct Environmental Review and receive public comments on projects to be funded.